I know it's been several months since my last past (before today). I apologize for the lack of blogging, but we haven't had a lot to really blog about. Our life has been very busy, yet very stagnant at the same time.
I still have my job and love it, although I am counting down the days until summer (3 1/2 more weeks). this year has been much easier than last, and I adore my kids. I know as I am there longer, and longer, it'll just get easier. I'm still trying to get things in the cabinets organized in a way that I utilize it best, and that will probably be going on for a while! I just wish I had a closet to store my big stuff in! I was lucky enough to not be affected by a lot of move arounds in the district, and I am very thankful for that! I couldn't ask God for a better place to be!
Brad is still working at CBS Radio, and is a little unsettled with his job. Since November, he has been applying to be a police officer in various cities of the metroplex. This has been a process that we weren't expecting to take so long, or be so rigorous, but we know God has a door for him, we just need to wait until it opens.
We are still very active in our Bible Fellowship class at church. We recently have become the Directors of the class, and hope that we can help make our class grow and become a more spiritually tight group of people. There is nothing better in life than to have a group of Christian friends to help you along in your troubles and triumphs. Although our class has gone through some changes in the last year, we hope and pray that God has a plan for us and will show us how we are to serve the class more.
Brad started back to school to finish up his degree at Liberty University (an online program) in Criminal Justice. If he goes full time every semester (which is unlikely), he should be finished in December '10. Depending on jobs and life changes, this may not happen right away, but it's worth starting now while he can.
I will start my Masters degree at Texas A&M Commerce in General Music K-6. I am very excited about the program. It is a summers only program for teachers and will take me 3 complete summers to finish. I believe the program will give me many more avenues to reach my kids at school and will introduce me to new things I've never tried.
Overall, we are great. God has blessed us with a multitude of blessings, and we couldn't be happier with where we are. Please pray for us and the choices we make for the future, as well as our personal growth with the Lord.











No comments:
Post a Comment