Brad had to work Thanksgiving night, so I ended up going to Arkansas by myself to meet my new nephew, Elliot. It was not as great since Brad wasn't there, but I had a blast with my nieces! We played and played and played. I was definitely tired by the end of the week, but I hadn't seen the girls in 6 months, so it was a lot of fun! I love those little things!
As embarrassing as posting this of me may be, this is a video of me and Raeleigh...
(The post won't work unless you're on facebook - so, if you are, go look at the videos on my profile and you'll find one of me and Raeleigh!)
I also got to have a traditional Thanksgiving meal by my mom! I haven't had a Thanksgiving at their house since 2004!! I have had a few of her dishes, but not a an entire meal just like it was growing up! I loved it! All of my favorites! Plus, Jay was there, so that was nice. I haven't had many holidays with him since he moved to California in 2005.
Overall, it was a great trip. It reminded me of how much fun my family can be, as well as how much I love spending holidays with my husband! :)
Christmas will be in Texas! (without my side of the family though :( )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Love the new blog look Leah!
Looooooooove your blog design! :)
Post a Comment