What a month it has been!
If I told you sometime during this summer that I was a little bored, I take that back! It seems like these last few weeks have been somewhat CRAZY!
On the baby front, I took a round of Clomid (to induce ovulation) and am still waiting for a positive ovulation predictor kit. I have to go back to the doctor next week for blood tests, so we will have to see if the medicine actually worked. I'm not necessarily hoping for a pregnancy this month (even though it would wonderful!) but more of an ovulation! :) If I can ovulate on Clomid, this whole thing will be much cheaper! So, I'm still in waiting.
Next, Brad went to night shifts this week. He finished Phase 1 of Field Training with flying colors. He and his FTO clicked very well, and he enjoyed his days. He really seems to be getting into some meat these days though now that he's on nights. If you can imagine, a college campus in the middle of the summer, it's a little bit slow! He's been excited each day with his progress and has had great evaluations each day. He's going to be an AWESOME cop! :) (He told me yesterday that his FTO let him know that he gained a lot of respect from the officers on campus when he took his placement back in July in the ECS building and never once complained about it. So, I think they regard him highly!)
Also, I officially started my blog design "business". It's more of just a hobby, and I'm hoping to make a little bit of money from it! :) If you haven't already, go check out my design website and let me know if I can spruce up your blog for you! I'm also doing a giveaway through Giveaways for Mom, so if you're interested in getting a FREE blog update, go here and enter! I'm enjoying getting to be creative and spending my time making sure I have everything in line! I know that it may not be a busy business, but it's something to do! (And if you don't blog, and you know someone that does, send them my way! I would love some more business from people I love!)
I now have officially less than a month until I go back to school. That is sad to me, however I will enjoy being back in a routine. This staying up late and sleeping until I wake up thing can get somewhat old!
I have also been going through a great Bible study at Prestonwood that has been very eye opening, and I encourage any of you who like to read to pick up the book "Scouting the Divine." It is an amazing story by Martha Feinberg that really opens your eyes to how God truly is. I know you'll enjoy it. It's a pretty quick read, which makes it even better!
Other than that - I've been getting to visit with friends and family and taking care of babies (with friends), so all in all, it's been very busy! No more boring summer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment