I'm going to try to keep track of this pregnancy using this little survey each week. We'll see how I do!
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Belly band on most things, but finally had to go buy some maternity pants last weekend so the button is not jabbing me anymore!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Most of the time it's a great thing, but recently it has become harder to get comfortable. I am using my pregnancy pillow now, which helps a little.
Best moment this week: People at work finally recognizing my baby bump
Movement: I think I felt a little during my massage Saturday, but nothing consistent - doc said it may be a couple of more weeks.
Food cravings: Still loving the chips and salsa. Mexican is always a safe bet.
Gender: Get to find out in 10 days!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but definitely more spread out
Wedding rings on or off? On, haven't noticed any changes in my hands or wrist size
What I miss: Being able to eat something without making it a job......
What I am looking forward to: Getting to see my baby again in 10 days - it's been way too long.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't feel bad asking your husband to do things for you :)
Milestones: "Looking" pregnant :)
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment