Saturday, October 15, 2011

37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 34 lbs (lost a couple of lbs this week)

Maternity clothes? yes, and some of those don't even fit!

Stretch marks? None :)


Sleep: Up regularly about 1:40am, and 4:20 am

Best moment this week: Seeing Blake on our last sonogram

Movement: He has his feet and hands on the same side of my belly, so it totally explains the crazy movement I've been having on my right side.

 Food cravings: No cravings really.  Nausea is still an issue at least a few days a week

Gender: Boy, and boy is he proud of it!  Doesn't want pictures of his face, but he's sure willing to show his stuff!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks have started, 2 cm dilated, and slightly effaced.

Belly Button in or out? stretched out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

What I miss:  Laying on my back and stomach

 What I am looking forward to: Blake's arrival!  We're so close!  Any day now!
Weekly Wisdom: Trust your doctor - she knows what she's talking about

 Milestones: Head down, started dilating, will most likely be able to go into labor on my own, and no more work!!!!
Here's a picture of our little boy!  I think he's going to look just like Brad!  His little nose and lips are just like Brad's.  He also supposedly has very chubby cheeks and lots of hair! 



"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27

(My favorite maternity picture)

No comments: