Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Blog Life

Well, I feel like I'm growing up! I (We) have entered the blogging world! After many nights of reading all of my friends' blogs, I decided that it might actually be a good idea! We have so many friends that live far away as well as family members, this might be the way I can let everyone know how us "Wylieites" are doing!

Brad and I have been keeping ourselves pretty busy in the recent weeks. School started back for me 3 weeks ago, so things are shaping up and coming together. Brad has been in the same job for almost a year now. I'm sure he'll keep you updated on his new findings while at work.

Lately, our weekend evenings have been about playing board games! Oh the love of board games! It had been so long since we had actually played a game and did something besides watch a movie and eat!!! Brad and I are in to Rummikub (thanks mom!) and Cranium. So, if you're in for a night of competition, CALL US!! Haha!

I think the biggest change in life these days are all the babies around us! In the past 2 weeks, 3 babies have been born to those close to us! We are so happy to have Harper Joy Sherman as a fellow "Wylieite" and so excited for Jeff and Sarah as they are new parents and such a wonderful couple! We can't wait to play and babysit with this little girl! She is a very pretty baby! I'll see if I can get pictures of all of these babies soon! We also had Kinsley Rose Herrington join our family to Nathan and Jamie (Brad's step-sister). Ironically both of these beautiful, peaceful girls were born on the same day! It's been a pleasure to serve both the Shermans and the Herringtons as they are encountering a life change! And lastly, but not least, we had little Jackson Cole Churchman join us all the way over in Louisiana to our good friends Candace and Cole Churchman. It is amazing how God can create such a little miracle and make such beautiful babies. I can't believe how the human body can physically carry these babies and produce these wonderful human beings. As I get closer to being ready to be a mom, it seems more realistic, but right now it is still CRAZY!! Congrats to all 3 of these wonderful families!

I'll be back with more later. It's late. I need to go to bed! :-)

1 comment:

Brad Williams said...

"getting closer to being a mom".....

Closer is a relative term.
right?