So I have to admit that I believe I have 2 of the best dogs! If you have not met them, we have a 5 year old chow mix, Oscar, and a 2 year old Lab/Great Dane Mix, Baylee. Oscar of course entered the marriage with me and has definitely let everyone know he was not happy about having to be around Brad all of the time. Baylee is our little love bug! She loves to cuddle and be a part of everything. Her eyes can get her anything!
I was thinking though, how can someone live without dogs? I know there are people who don't care for dogs, but how can you not even have a pet?! Dogs are so wonderful and loving that I couldn't imagine living without these wonderful additions to our family.
For example, 2 nights ago, I walked into my living room to see a very "smart" Oscar:

I think I laughed forever looking at him, it was just so cute!!!
Then of course Baylee wasn't feeling very well and left a wonderful gift for us in the dog room. It was so hard to get mad when you saw her because her face was just so innocent!

We love our dogs and have made them a part of our family. I hope that everyone can find the love you can have for a dog. It is so special. Some say it's like getting ready for kids (which it's not unless you plan on leaving your child outside all day while you're gone or have company) but these dogs fill our lives with many smiles and laughter that nothing else can do!











No comments:
Post a Comment