First of all, I just have to say; Why would anyone not want to be a teacher?! This whole getting 2 1/2 months off of work is pretty nice! Haha!
I've already been very productive this summer (it's only 2 weeks into it!) even though I'm taking 6 hours of graduate school! I am somehow fitting in all of my house projects in between homework and reading! Only a worker like me could make this happen!
I wanted to compile a list of all of my summer projects that I'd like to now, so that when it is time to go back to school I can look at my list and see what all I did (or didn't do) and everything else I've added!!
So far, we have changed our dining room up a little. I will have pictures up as soon as it is complete with curtains and new pictures on the wall, but other than that, it's pretty much complete! (You'll have to either come over and see the dining room to know what we did, or you'll just have to wait on the pictures!)
Today, Brad worked out in the hot sun and was able to complete the wall around the tree in the front yard. It looks awesome!
Today I also started redoing the hallway bath. I took out the purple stuff and am switching over the stuff that was in the master bath (teal and brown stripes) into the hall way bath. I imagine tomorrow the painting will be completed and I will have a few decor items to deal with, but it'll be finished!
Next on the list:
Master Bath
Switch guest rooms
Paint study
Re-organize Brad's tool area in garage
Outdoor planters
I think that's it. There's no telling what will be added! The dining room and the bathroom were at the bottom of the list, but I guess since they were the easiest (ha!) to get done, I jumped right in! We'll see!
I'll keep everyone posted on the progress!











No comments:
Post a Comment