Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update

Just so you know, nothing new is really going on in our lives. We are still adjusting to an unpredictable work schedule with Brad. We are staying incredibly busy with our friends and Sunday School class. Work is tiring. I can say, I am learning all kinds of parenting skills this year! It's amazing how little parents actually "parent" these days. That's not every parent, just a lot of them! That's a whole other post for another day.

Anyway, we're still alive, we're still kicking, and we're still loving! :) Can't complain much.



Genesis 22:14 - So Abraham called the name of that place, "The Lord will provide"; as it is said to this day, "On the mount of the Lord it shall be provided."

2 comments:

Amanda McD said...

Love the new blog!

Anonymous said...

I find it takes me so long to adjust to his new schedules, that by the time I am used them, it changes! A kind of funny but true joke.

And, yes, pretty!!