Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Fever?

There are babies everywhere. I mean, everywhere!

Our closest friends are having a baby in May, so we are constantly talking about pregnancy and all the wonderful things that go with that.

We have a couple in our Sunday School class that had twins in January, and every time I see them, I want to hold them and cuddle them!

My art teacher at my school had twins this weekend. I saw them today, and now I would like to go back everyday and love on them. Watch them. Hold them.

Some dear friends are adopting a baby that was born yesterday.

2 other teachers are due within the month at school.

The kids at school are asking me when I'm going to have babies.

My best friend from high school is having a baby.

There are so many other friends and people I know that are pregnant or just had babies.

I think the switch has flipped. I would like a baby. I want to hold one. I want to love on one. And on top of that, I have a man who is going to be an amazing dad and looks HOT when he holds all the babies we get to see. Every time I see him with a baby, it makes me smile and know that God gave me a husband that is going to be an awesome dad and I am very lucky for that! Plus, I just got a new car that would comfortably hold a new baby.

So, God, if you think the time is right, I would like a baby. :)

(Except that I would really like to have a blast in Hawaii in October, so I'd be willing to wait until then if I HAVE to!)

Reminder to self: It will all happen in God's time. :)

No comments: