Since I've been home during the day the last week or so, I'm enjoying the greatness of daytime TV. Or maybe the lack of TV. At least good TV. But what I have noticed are the commercials. They seem to be geared towards women and senior citizens!
The commercial that is driving me a little nuts is the recent commercial for Midol. It talks about how "Every 28 days you get bloated, cramps, etc." and it shows the aches and pains of PMS and all of that greatness. Well, you know what Midol makers? That's not so true!
It may be a blessing to some, but to me, not so much! I'm still going on a 70 day cycle. 70 freaking days. And the cycles before that were only ended because of medicine. So thanks Midol, for reminding me that my body isn't right. If I don't start by the end of next week, I will end this cycle with medicine again.
To elaborate a little more, I've been having cramps occasionally in hopes that maybe in the next day or so I will actually start my period all on my own. But, no luck, thus far. Just teasing. I will have to go to the doctor next month I believe to get my levels checked on Metformin, but it's obviously not working like my doctor had hoped.
God will let this happen in His time......(reminding myself)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment