Sunday, August 1, 2010
Clomid Cycle 1
I told you a few weeks ago that we were starting Clomid this cycle to help induce ovulation. I went and had my blood taken to check progesterone levels, and on day 21 my levels were at an 8.9. According to my doctor, they like to see anywhere from 9-20 to say it was a positive ovulation cycle. And since I tested daily using Ovulation Predictor Kits and never got a positive, she's pretty sure it didn't happen. Which I'm a little bummed about, but since the whole house on the market thing just sprung up, it's probably a good thing! There's a lot of stress with selling a house! haha! (still no showings yet though...) I will call Thursday if I still haven't had a period, and then we'll up my dosage next cycle. I can't imagine what this is going to do for my hormonal sweating.... :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Right? Nothin' like having a hot flash in the middle of the school day in your 20s I say!!
Praying for you and all the changes in your life right now!
Thanks for the comment! To answer your question I'm in San antonio.
I hope that it doesn't come down to an iui for you and that the clomid does the trick! Oh and a lot of women find that taking their clomid at night decreases their hot flashes during the day. Good luck!!
Post a Comment