Friday, August 6, 2010

Gladiator?


Do you see that shoe?!  ADORABLE! 

My mom was in town last week, and it's back to school time, so that means SHOPPING!  I love that!  Anyway, mom insisted that she go to DSW to get some new shoes.  She likes Born shoes, and they have a very large selection of Born shoes.  I walked in, and of course there is a very large section of gladiator shoes.  I have resisted this trend, thinking it was going to go away!  And then I saw these!  I figured I would try them on.  And now, I want to say they are my favorite shoes ever!  They are flat, but they have support (somehow, I don't know) and they almost feel like I don't have shoes on at all!  Which I love!  I hate shoes, and with these on, I almost forget I have them on!  They are so cute too!  Look at my feet!



I want to go back and get the black ones too.  The brown was not on clearance, and the black was, so I might go see if they have them in my size!  Love, love, love them!  :)

(Madden Girl Stoneham Flat Gladiator Sandal)

No comments: