27 days - I can do this! (and yes, I'm counting!)
I will be in beautiful Maui, Hawaii! I am so excited! Brad's dad has been so generous to offer us a trip to Hawaii this year. They are taking all of the kids and their spouses on this wonderful trip, so it will be a lot of fun! We are planning on doing some fun things, but we'll see! If you have any suggestions on what to do, definitely let us know!
I've never really taken off work like this before! I'm taking 6 whole days off at school! I hope my kids survive! I feel slightly bad, but then again, I can already tell I'm going to need this little break in October!
Update on the baby front - didn't happen this cycle even with the positive ovulation test. I go into the doctor tomorrow to start the cycle of meds. I'm hoping to get a little more monitoring this month just to know exactly what's going on, just because that's how I am. We'll see what she says tomorrow.
The positive: I can go mountain biking, snorkeling, and all the fun out door activities without worrying about being sick or whether or not pregnant women are allowed to do it! :)
We also had another house showing on Thursday, but once again, nothing came of it! We did have 2 showings in one week though, so that's good! I'm so ready for this to be done! God has a plan. And, the house I've been eyeing that's out of our price range still hasn't sold and they keep lowering their price closer and closer to our price range! Maybe God's just waiting for the price to get right where we need it and then our house will sell!!!
God has blessed us!











1 comment:
I have a great book on Maui that I can let you borrow. I've been there several times for work and this book is helpful. I can bring it to church for you
Post a Comment