Sorry for the lack of updates lately! School started back and I've been adjusting to my schedule, as well as Brad's.
Not a lot has been going on in our house, so I haven't had much to update you on. First off, I got my Day 21 Progesterone test back, and it was an excellent result! The test is to see if I ovulated. And, I did! Without a doubt! My last test was marginal, so we upped the dosage and hoped for a better cycle. And, it worked! Praise the Lord for that. Now we know how I respond, so we can go from there. Maybe this will be the month, if not, we'll keep going with our plan!
We had another house showing this morning. I was thankful to have a couple of hours notice in order to clean! That was probably the fastest I really have ever cleaned this house! It's been really hard to keep the house clean without any showings happening. Since I hate cleaning to begin with, why would I want to constantly clean if no one is even going to come see the house! We haven't gotten any feedback yet, but we're hopeful. Our realtor has kept me updated on the market, and it's just incredibly slow. Our next-door neighbors also put their house on the market this week. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to them about it to see what's going on, but I don't think it's really competition because it's about 250 sq. ft smaller than ours, and listed about $10,000 less than ours (which is really high for the sq. footage it has). We'll see. We're in this for the long haul. Just hopeful that something can come up before too long!
My blog design business has been going well this last month as well! I've had lots of requests for different things, and it's nice to know people love what I do! Thanks Heather and Brad for encouraging me to do this! It definitely takes quite a bit of time, but I enjoy getting to do it! I seem to be getting better with every design I do!
Brad is almost done with his Field Training and will soon be on his own! If this week goes well, and it will, he'll be on his own next week! It's crazy to think that he's about to be a full-fledged cop! He's going to be great! He will definitely be on deep nights for a while, and his days off aren't ideal, but we'll manage! I imagine it will be this way until the rookies come back from Academy and finish their FTO training. We'll see! I'm just excited about him having a regular schedule that I can get used to for a little while.
Our life is truly in God's hands these days. We pray for a precious baby, our house to sell, and for Brad's safety in his new career and on his own. We know that these things will happen in God's time! Lord, please keep us patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I've been praying for that baby (or two... or three!!) to come into your life sooner than later! I know it'll happen for you, so keep doing what you're doing! Congrats on all the blog busines... they look SOOO good!! :)
Post a Comment