Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hawaii Highlights

Brad and I had an AMAZING trip to Hawaii last week.  It was so perfect.  We are so blessed and fortunate to have gotten to go, and we had a blast!
I figured I would recap the trip with the Top 10 Things I Loved About Hawaii.  So here it goes!


The Top Ten Things I Loved About Hawaii

10. Snorkeling - I am not a fan of the ocean, but it was cool to see the life under the water. Reminded me of my favorite movie, "Finding Nemo"






 9. The Traditions - It was neat to see the traditional part of Hawaii - and boy I wish I could dance like these girls!  That was unreal! 


8. The Waterfalls - they were everywhere on the Road to Hana


7. The King Size Bed - I have a 6'3" husband who likes to sleep in the fetal position, do I have to say anything else?

6. The Sunrise - it was cold, but beautiful


5. The Food - I got to have fruity meats everywhere I went!




4. The Zipline - really more of having fun and overcoming a small portion of my fear of heights


3. The Scenery - all over the island was just so different, but beautiful.







2. The Lava Flows - pina colada with strawberry, the best drink ever


1. Spending time with my husband - it was perfect.











I love you babe!  :)

1 comment:

Jay E. said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a fabulous time!