I've been waiting to write this blog for I don't know how long. But the time is finally here!
I'M PREGNANT!!!!
So, the last post I wrote with an update (No News is Nothing New) was written 2 days before I found out about my little miracle! And then of course, I couldn't write anything until we were in the clear! PCOS has so many risks early on, that it was just a scary time. But I knew I had to leave it in God's hands.
I'm currently 13 weeks and already into my 2nd trimester. As my doctor said, "You have a perfect little baby in there. It's not going anywhere!" We are due Nov. 4th (exactly 6 weeks before Christmas break!)
As much as we've been through, I wish I had a treatment to share that worked for us, but I don't. All I have is God. (Which is the best thing I can have!) No medications, no timed out fun, completely unexpected. God has taken care of us, and HE knew when the time would be right.
And my husband is going to be THE best father to this little baby. He's already been taking care of me, and I couldn't ask for anything better. He's even letting me sit on the couch while he cooks and does work! :) I am absolutely going to have to enjoy this while I can!
We also are under contract with our house. We close on May 18th but will stay until June 17th which will help us to find a new house (still in search of a perfect house) and to get through the school year.
So now, you will hopefully find me much more active on my blogs since I can actually talk about what's going on and how I feel! But, I guess posts about being tired and having trouble eating food is probably not the most interesting topic! :)
On another note, Brad is moving to day shift (6 am - 2 pm) this week. He's afraid he'll be bored, but we will actually get to sleep together and take one car most places! Our only issue is Sunday church. So pray that we can figure out what to do with our class, because we love them so much.
God is GOOD!
"For I know the plans I have for you..."











4 comments:
God IS good! :) congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats Leah! So so so happy for you!
This post makes me so happy. Love that sweet little baby already and cannot WAIT to meet him/her in November!!
Hooray for second trimester!! I'm 18wks this week. wks 22 and 24 will be milestones and I'm praying through them. 22 was when we lost Jackson and 24 is viability. I'm trusting that God has all things planned and will not only protect our little one, but help us through the next several months until fall.
We're going to have fall babies! What a Thanksgiving gift this year will be for the both of us!! ((hugs)) Please keep me posted. Are you planning to find out the gender or will you keep it a surprise? Our gender scan is Friday if the baby cooperates. I wasn't planning to find out, but can't do it. I NEED to bond with this little one and need a name to call him or her.
Can't wait to hear more and see pics of the new house when you finally purchase it.
Post a Comment