Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break Plans

Students:  "What are you doing for Spring Break Mrs. Williams?"
Me: "Sitting on my couch in my pajamas."
Students: "WHAT?  Why would you do that?"
Me: "Because that's awesome."

I've been looking forward to Spring Break.  This spring semester is just flying by already!  I can't believe it's already the middle of March. 

Either way, I tried to create plans to go somewhere for Spring Break, just  because it was Spring Break.  But, after thinking about it a minute or two, I didn't want plans.  I wanted to do exactly the opposite.  I wanted to sit on a couch, sleep in, watch girl movies, do blogs as I please, etc.  I even offered more designs for people in my blog design life and I only had a couple of people take me up on it, so I'm thankful for that!  Once again, I was trying to make myself busy, and it fell through!  YAY!

But, I do have some minor goals I want to get done during this time.  So, I'm counting on you to keep me accountable!

1. Catch up on my Cutesie Blogs Design list (only have 4 more right now)
2. Catch up on laundry
3.  Give Oscar a bath and hair cut
4. Plant some new flowers in the flower bed
5. Organize the bills in the study
6.  Sleep in
7. Sell the house (not much I can do about this, but I'd like it to happen!)

I think that will be good.  Not even a full week's worth of work, so I think I can do it!  We'll see how that goes!

No comments: