How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs at the last appointment (2 weeks ago)
Maternity clothes? Lots of dresses - I HATE maternity pants/shorts
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Since I was not in my own home for 2 weeks, the sleep was bad, but I'm doing much better being in my own bed in my own room. Plus, Brad is working nights again so I have the bed all to myself! :)
Best moment this week: Letting my mom feel baby Blake and getting his new nursery painted
Movement: We have a very active boy. He kicking and moving around a lot - especially when I'm calm.
Food cravings: Nothing really recently
Gender: All BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in, just very shallow :)
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my watch seems to be getting tighter - I'm wondering if it's more because of the heat outside though.
What I miss: Being able to stand up without the horrible feelings of sciatica
What I am looking forward to: Being able to see him kick and move
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do it - or your body will come back for revenge!
Milestones: We got the nursery painted this week while my parents are in town! I love it! :)
"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! Hope you are getting settled in (and rested!).
Post a Comment