Monday, July 18, 2011

How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still hating the maternity clothes - living in loose fitting cotton dresses and gauchos - still in normal tops

Stretch marks? None


Sleep: Doing better, but getting up at least 1 time a night, if not 2 to go to the bathroom I have been hotter than normal as well at night.
Best moment this week: Seeing his little kicks on my belly!
Movement: Still very active and moving a lot
 Food cravings: Nothing really recently

Gender: All BOY!

Labor Signs: None


Belly Button in or out? Half out, half in....

Wedding rings on or off? still on - no swelling yet

What I miss:  not looking and feeling so awkward when I stand up
 What I am looking forward to: Can't believe he'll be here in 3 1/2 months!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't take it personally when someone says you're huge! Everyone shows it a little differently

 Milestones: I spent 2 days at Disneyland and did great and had a very relaxing week!

Here's a belly shot - 5 1/2 months!



"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27

PS: New house posts coming up!  :)

No comments: