If you turn directly to the left from the dining room and the cross wall, you come upon the guest quarters (for now!).
The first door on the left is the guest bathroom. This is pretty much the same from the last house, but without the big brown stripe around the room. I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything like that in this bathroom, but we'll see. For now, the builder neutral works well. I got this cute shelf from a friend and loved the idea so it hides the extra toilet paper well and adds some interest as well! You can also see the mirror in this picture slightly. This was an addition after we moved in. Those mirrors you saw in the dining room were all attached on the walls of the bathrooms, and I hated them. We anticipated them being glued to the wall and were going to need retexturing, but they came off with no problem and now we have beautiful mirrors in their places!
Just opposite of the sink.
Down the hallway a bit you come across the next door on the left which is our oversized laundry room and linen closet! I might end up putting a nice work sink in here, but we'll see. For now, it's needing to be used as the linen closet as well! This also leads to our garage.
The next door on the left is Blake's room, which is a whole post on it's own, so you'll have to wait for that. :)
The final door down the hallway is the guest room.
The color is really hard to see in this picture, but it is a beautiful mint green! I love it! (the bedding and decorations are all from the Wylie house as well, but the walls used to be dark gray.)
Blake's Room Coming up Next!

















No comments:
Post a Comment