How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs at the last appointment (2 weeks ago)
Maternity clothes? No regular clothes fit anymore - I had to stock up on maternity shirt and pants these last couple of weeks
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping better, but work starts up this next week so not sure how that will change. I'm getting about 4 hours of solid sleep at night. The hard part is actually falling asleep, but once I do, I'm okay for a few hours.
Best moment this week: 3D sonogram - watching him kick and punch and seeing his cute face
Movement: So it turns out that Blake is definitely more active than most babies. The sonographer kept mentioning how active he was, and he wasn't even putting on a show! What to Expect says I should be counting his movements a few times a day and should be getting around 10 movements in an hour - every time I've tried, he does 10 movements in less than 5 minutes.
Food cravings: Had a bit of nausea again this week, but no cravings really - this child will like hamburgers and mexican though! :)
Gender: Sonogram still shows it's a BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? neither - just flat....
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, no significant swelling
What I miss: Iced Tea
What I am looking forward to: Going back to school and letting my kiddos see my belly! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Take advantage of any sleep opportunities
Milestones: We are in the 3rd Trimester! Going to the doctor every 2 weeks now! :)
Here is my 6 1/2 month picture (sorry it's a little delayed) which Baylee decided she wanted to be a part of.
Here is Baby Blake's profile - as best we could get without his hands/arms being in the way!
"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment