The kitchen opens right up into these two rooms and it just works out perfectly with how we live life.
This is the view from my seat at the computer where I'm doing all of my blogging :)
The living room - We really wanted the TV on top of the fireplace, so my wonderful Daddy and husband worked very hard to figure out how to get this done to my liking. I think it's great! We were also able to use the TV cabinet that the TV used to be on under the windows and it holds all of our board games now!
The opposite wall with the couch with the 3 shelves
Just to the left of the fireplace is one of the shelves with little knick knacks
And on the other side of the console table is the other set of shelves with a nice little chair to sit in. I love this little corner!
Master Quarters coming up next! (once I can get a picture of the bedroom without Brad sleeping!)

















No comments:
Post a Comment