Saturday, October 8, 2011

36 weeks

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 36 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes, and some of those don't even fit!

Stretch marks? None


Sleep: Wishing I could have more
Best moment this week: Watching my sweet boy move my tummy around
Movement: He has slowed down a lot, but I think it's because he doesn't have much room to move.  When he does move, my belly is moving everywhere!  He's also had hiccups quite a bit.
 Food cravings: Still loving me some chips and salsa.  Trying not to take my nausea medicine, and tolerate it with regular eating.
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Started having really uncomfortable pains in my lower abdomen. 
Belly Button in or out? stretched out

Wedding rings on or off? Rings came off this weekend, and my feet have been swelling the last couple of days at work.
What I miss:  Not much, but I'm just hoping my comfort can come back a little once I'm done with work.
 What I am looking forward to: 5 works days left and a sonogram Tuesday to see my sweet baby.

Weekly Wisdom: When working with small children, don't take their comments too personally.  :)
 Milestones: Car seat is installed in car, nursery is ready for a baby, and we're ready to bring this little boy home!

I think Blake is "trying" to turn.  His rear end has found itself more at the top of my belly, but eventually goes back to the side.  I've had more movement near my pelvis.  He's definitely lower than he used to be.  It's crazy that he will be here no later than 23 days from now.  23!  I'm so ready to hold this little boy in my arms and rock him and kiss him. 

Work is hard.  I'm hoping to make it this next week.  I'm glad I decided to take some time off before his due date.  I know I couldn't do it for 3 more weeks.  All of my baby weight is in my belly.  It's very tiring on my back and it's just painful in general now, even when I'm laying and sitting. 

Sonogram on Tuesday will help us determine his final arrival plans.  I will start getting cervical checks and weekly checks from here on out (only 3 more weeks though!)  We have a hospital tour this afternoon to check everything out.  Everything is finally coming together!!!

When I get all of Blake's shower gifts put away, I will post pictures of the final nursery for you!  :)  I think it's just precious!  So ready to have our little man in there. 


"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

Amanda McD said...

I'm super impressed with the no stretch marks! They got me good...

You are getting so close...like you didn't know...ha! We'll be praying for you!