Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bathroom Joy

Yes, I'm writing a posts about bathrooms.  I have never been too picky about bathrooms.  However, these days, I've been visiting lots of bathrooms so I have come realize some very interesting observations.

  • I tend to like to use the same bathroom/stall in the places I repeatedly go to.  (ie: school, church, etc.)  And I somewhat get disappointed when that bathroom/stall is taken.
  • My school is in the middle of renovations, so we have gotten all new staff bathrooms which include automatically flushing toilets.  Unfortunately, since this is the place I use the bathroom most often, it has caused me to think that all toilets are automatically flushed.  Hmm...sorry....
  • I get thoroughly excited when I visit a place that has wonderful toilet paper.  Cottonelle toilet paper makes me very happy!  :)
  • Some people don't realize that their visit to the toilet may require a double flush.  And it makes it very difficult to use the only stall that's available knowing someone just had a major experience in there. :(
  • I have found myself more likely to want to report a dirty bathroom to management than I used to (still never have done it, but really have had the urge to!)
  • I hate air hand dryers.
The bathroom is an important place for me as a pregnant woman.  I am usually taking hourly trips during the day.  It's a little crazy how much of a bathroom snob I have turned in to, but I guess when you spend that much time in bathrooms, you tend to develop these opinions/habits!

No comments: