Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Blake!!!!

My Sweet Blake -

One year ago you were welcomed into this world!  Your mommy and daddy were so excited to finally have you here.  We had prayed for you for so long and you finally came!  (It wasn't an easy day, but you made it!)

You have been a joy to have.  You are a sweet boy.  Your laugh is so warming and your smile is heart melting.  You love other people. You know exactly how to make your mommy and daddy feel better. 

God has blessed us with such a wonderful gift to raise and grow to know Him.  He has made you perfect.  I never knew I could love and care for a person as much as I love you.  Seeing you and your daddy together makes me love both of you more.  You have been the perfect example of how God loves us.  There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. 

I love to watch you sleep.  Your face is so peaceful and sweet.  (And you are a GREAT sleeper!)  I love getting to wake you up in the morning.  You are such a cuddle bug when you wake up (Just like your daddy!) and I wish it could last forever!

As time has gone on, you have become more and more attentive.  You have to know what's going on everywhere around you.  This makes shopping super easy for me  because you love to people watch.  When we go out to eat, you will always find someone that will flirt with you!  You love getting people to smile at you!  You love people to smile, which is a great gift.  You will try your hardest to get people to smile at you.  You rarely ever give up!

You bring joy to my heart.  I look forward to coming home to play with you and love on you!  And even though I hate days when you don't feel good, I love them because you will cuddle as long as I will cuddle with you.  Your hugs are all I need after a long day at work!  Never stop giving hugs!

I pray that you will continue to be a loving spirit. 

I pray that you will always be generous with  your love and sweet demeanor. 

I pray that you will continue to comfort others when they need it.  

I pray that you will grow to know the Lord and that He will guide your daily steps. 


You have so many people that love you, and I pray you never take that for granted. 

You are truly a gift from the Lord. 

Love, Mommy

No comments: