Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Got Tagged....

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:
- That I have a wonderful husband that cares for me and is always there.
- God has blessed with wonderful friendships that are God-centered
- I get to teach children the joy of music and have an impact on their lives

Fears:
- I will be an "ordinary" person that loses my purpose
- Someone/Something taking everything away from me
- Not being successful at my job

Goals:
- To let everyone around me know that I am Christian (by my actions)
- To continue to grow my relationship with Christ on a daily basis
- To be a better teacher to those children who need me the most

Obessions/Collections:
- TV shows (I'm trying to widdle them down to a much more managable list)
- Facebook/Blogging (This is part of the first one)
- Ann Taylor Loft (If only I could afford it)

Facts:
- I have lived with 14 different people in 6 years
- I have grown a great joy in painting recently
- I don't like being outside in the sun

People:
1. Jamie Herrington
2. Sarah Sherman
3. Nikelle Iacono

1 comment:

Nikelle said...

I tagged you, but you don't have to do it again, I just don't know anyone else on here yet.