
It seems that we only brought the camera out when Candace and I were in pajamas and glasses, but oh well! They are still sweet memories.


Brad thought is was very funny that they put Jackson in the big bed when they had some things to do!
I guess one big lesson the new parents have had to learn is that boys have a much larger tendency to peeing on you when you take their diaper off! They told us they get peed on almost every day! So now they are finding all kinds of ways to prevent the situation!

On Saturday, we went out shopping a little bit to get and do something. We had a lot of fun trying new places to eat, going to baby stores, and shopping at Target for random things. Since Candace had a C-section, she's not always feeling up to carrying the baby all of the time, so Cole decided to put him in Candace's sling! It's a very nice look for him!

I just can't believe that the baby is comfortable! But he just fits right in there, has a breather area and just curls up and sleeps! What a life! :-)
Now, I'm not sure if anyone has ever ventured on a trip to Louisiana, but if you haven't, I will warn you now! I-49 is one of the most boring drives in the United States. No joke. I tried to take a few pictures to give you an idea of how everything looks the same and there's nothing around! And, it's swampy....so not even pretty scenery. This drive is the #2 worst drives. The #1 slot goes to the Tollway that goes through Kansas. That was rough. 
Brad was very excited to see this sign.
Overall, the trip was wonderful. I'm so glad we got to have a good time with our friends. We've had to come to terms with each other that we will always live far away from each other so we're going to have to make it work! I hope they will make it up to Wylie soon! The trip was also a good way of assuring us that we love kids, but we are still not ready for kids. :-) We like to babysit though!











No comments:
Post a Comment