Since our dear friend Jeff Jackson coaches at Plano East Senior High, we have been going to a few high school football games. It brings back so many memories of high school. #1: I'm so thankful I'm not in high school anymore, #2: Sometimes I miss the drama! :-)
This weekend was UIL band contest for our region. Plano East was playing Wylie, which also has an excellent band. We got to watch both half time shows in full which was very fun! It just made me remember the days of marching band. And you know what, I kind of miss it! It was so awesome to play and feel good about it. I was drum major in high school so i didn't march much, but it was such an adrenaline rush for a band nerd like me! I love it! And now to see it again, I do kind of miss the whole experience. Maybe those of you who did marching band can relate.....
Thanks Mr. Hesse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment