Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Goals

My birthday is coming up in less than a week. My "GOLDEN" birthday! (I'll be 26 on the 26th!) Haha! Anything to make one birthday more special than the other, ya know!

In honor of this great occasion, I decided to take a day and a half off of work for no reason! Since Thursday afternoons are my hardest and most stressful days, I decided to take that afternoon off and then all of Friday to sit around the house and do nothing!

I decided I should make some goals. These are important to share so that I feel that I need to be accountable to these goals!

So here they are:
  • Design new blog (you'll see some changes here soon, but I'm learning to do them by myself...why, I don't know)
  • Post some catch-up blogs
  • File the pile of bills in the desk
  • get a massage
  • Sleep in
  • Plant fall flowers in the flower beds
  • Pick-up/Clean house (I may save this for Saturday when I have some help at home!)

Not much is going on here, that's why you haven't seen any blogs, but I'll try to update you on the life of us. I'm just tired....that's all....wish I could figure out why though. (Tired enough that I hear Brad doing Plyometrics and I'm sitting here blogging and cooking lunch for tomorrow...ugh)

No comments: