It's that time! Tomorrow is the first day the kids come back to school! I think I'm excited about this year!
I am team leader this year, so I have some extra responsibilities, which have been a little crazy, but overall, I'm excited to be in this position. Last week, when teachers went back, I barely had any time in my classroom to do my own thing, due to training things and chatting! By Friday, I finally had time to work on my room and really get things together for this week. This is the first year I have not spent almost all of August getting ready for school! I hope my time away doesn't back fire on me!
Update on medical stuff - I just finished my second go round with Clomid. We upped my dosage this month to 100 mg (after a little run around with the doctor) so we will see if I respond to this. I'm very optimistic! :)
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment