Friday, August 13, 2010

My Turn?

I am so excited!  This week, 2 of my dear friends let me know they are pregnant!!!!!  I can't give out names because it's not public news yet, but I can celebrate for them!  This is especially big!  One of these girls got pregnant on her 2nd round of Clomid, and the other was diagnosed with PCOS recently!  So, that gives me so much more hope!  That means it's my turn now!  Right?! :)

Today is officially my last day of summer.  Teachers go back to school on Monday, so I am going to relish in this day!  I promised myself I would not go to school today, I am going to enjoy myself!  Already though, I've found some things that I could get done there, BUT, I'm not going!  This has been the least amount I have ever been in my classroom, and it makes me a little nervous, however, it is my 4th year, so I'm getting into the hang of things and finding ways I like to do things.  I am also team leader this year, so there are a few additional responsibilities on my plate, but I can handle it!  I'm very positive about this year!  It's going to be fantastic!

On the housing front, still nothing.  We're patiently waiting.  August is a slow month in real estate, and supposedly Wylie is even slower than most around us.  Obviously we would like to sell our house sooner than later, but we'll just wait.  The perfect buyer will come along!  Once again, another lesson in patience!

We're hoping for the best, knowing that God has HIS plan in everything we do! 

1 comment:

Heather and Chris McHenry said...

Hmmm... I wonder who you're talking about?!? :) Yes, it IS your turn, so hurry it up!!