These giveaway sites, and this whole idea of giveaways and reviews, just blows me away! I had absolutely no idea how many of these sites there were! :) Most of the sites I've found are all mom and kid related, but holy cow! Most of the giveaways just make you follow their blogs, or like them on facebook, or some just ask you to tell which product you might want to try! Free! I know have some dear friends that like this free stuff! I won a few things a while back, but nothing major! It's kind of fun!
So, I figured I would at least put some of the websites that I've found and their cooler giveaways going on right now!
Table for Five
- Cutesie Blog Designs - I'm a little biased, since it's my product, but it's free!
- Naturpedic Baby/Toddler Mattress - This is a $359 mattress! Would be awesome!
- This lady (Davney) finds 5 giveaways a day to suggest to you. She always has at least one a day I enter. :)
- Safety First High Chair
- Delicate Soles Shoes - cute and comfy shoes!
- Mom Agenda - When I'm a mom, this sounds like it would be really useful!
- Zutano $75 gift card - cute baby clothes!
- She also has a whole site listed for a bunch of other giveaway sites
- Marie Ricci - beautiful bedroom decor
- Britax Chaperone Car Seat - This is top of the line!
- Shabby Apple - beautiful, modest dresses
- Hapari Swimsuits - cute, modest swimsuits
- She is really good about posting giveaways that are not only for kids/babies, but for women in general
- Holly Days - Cute personalized stationary and personalized plates/trays
This is just the beginning! :)
I know that when I become a mom, this will be a huge resource! Not only are they giving things away, but they are also giving honest, practical opinions of the product. There are so many more! And you can do as little or as much as you want to enter. :)
So, if you're bored, go check some of these things out! Maybe you'll win something!











No comments:
Post a Comment