This time 5 years ago, I married my best friend.
5 years later, he's still my best friend and the love of my life. There is not a day that goes by that I doubt why God brought us together.
Brad completes me.
And now, 5 years later, he's the father of my child. We are a FAMILY.
We now have the responsibility of raising this sweet baby boy together. And what a responsibility that is.
We aren't perfect, and I know we have lots to work on as a parent and a spouse, but I wouldn't have it any way.
Just to think, the year started being just the 2 of us, in a different house, with a different dog. What a year it has been! And it's all been for the better and has definitely been a journey to learn of God's time.
Thank you love for putting up with me and loving me unconditionally. Here's to many more years with you in love, faith, and happiness.













No comments:
Post a Comment